A couple of days ago Kathy Clem of W is for Wordpainting kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award. I felt immensely excited and very honoured by her lovely gesture.
The Liebster is awarded to new bloggers as an encouragement to get them started in the world of blogging.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you. (That list is below the nominations.)
3. You must nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
I’m also adding the two steps Kathy added on her blog, as they are very helpful.
5. You must post the Liebster Award rules in your blog and have the people you nominated link to your blog by letting you know on your page that they have completed all the steps, this generates a pingback.
6. You must post the Liebster Award badge in your website (you can do this by using the image widget)
And here are my answers to Kathy’s questions: